Thursday, October 21, 2010

Group Presentation

I think my group did a good job of incorporating all aspects of the four main learning theories.  If I were to give the same lesson in front of a real fourth grade class, I would make sure that I spent a bit more time in my explanations of food nutrients.  Younger people would have a harder time understanding how the different foods really contribute to your overall health and how they effect the way you feel.  I would give more examples of how the fats and oils group gets stored in your body and leaves you feeling fatigued.  I would also take a bit more time to talk about what good things are in fruits and vegetables and how they interact with your body to benefit your overall health (heart, organs, and energy level). More examples and longer wait times for responses would be two aspects I would consider when giving this presentation again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment